james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Brewin <sbre...@synsys.com>
Subject [jsieve] Is anyone looking at this at the moment?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 20:18:16 GMT
Hi
Is anyone actively working on jSieve at the moment?

I suspect not as the code in trunk has a hard coded path that is
relative to how things would be in an Avalon deployment -
"..apps/james/var/sieve", so scripts  will never be found (unless you
read the source code to
org.apache.james.transport.mailets.ResourceLocatorImpl) and create the
appropriate fie structure.

To be fair, there is a code comment that "This is a toy implementation".
To at least keep this working are there any objections to my changing
the relative path to ../sieve. On a *nix platform I would expect this to
be mapped to a subdirectory of /var, but we don't need to enforce this
in the code base.

Cheers
--Steve