james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Domain name change
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 08:29:23 GMT
Hi Sai,

I didn't think to it, but 'Alias' seems like a nice way to answer your need.

We call it now 'Recipient Rewrite' (read more on
http://james.apache.org/server/3/manage-recipientrewrite.html)

You can access it via the command line interface (ADDADDRESSMAPPING,
REMOVEADDRESSMAPPING, ADDREGEXMAPPING, REMOVEREGEXMAPPING) (Mapping is
the old name).

You can also use the JMX interface directly (all methods listed on
http://james.apache.org/server/3/manage-recipientrewrite.html are
available via JMX).

Thx,

Eric