james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Brewin <sbre...@synsys.com>
Subject Re: [mailets] Proposal: MailetContext enhancement
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 20:38:38 GMT
For a new Mail, using MailetContext.sendMail(Mail mail) requires that
the mailet knows how to create an implementation of Mail that is
specific to the server hosting the Mailets. This breaks Mailet
portability, which is why the other sendMail() methods exist.

MailetContext.sendMail(Mail mail)  exists to resend an existing Mail,
the others are for creating and sending new Mails.

--Steve