james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Notes on JAMES-1352 Commits
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 11:09:08 GMT
Hi Steve,
I will take more time in the next days to comment on:

- Why do we need some retry (I know you asked the question before and I
didn't answer by lack of time - just curious to further discuss, won't
ask for any revert :).

- I saw util maven project more for utility classes, without any further
structure.

Stay tuned.
Thx,

Eric