james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I deployed mailbox site
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:32:21 GMT
On 12/18/2011 05:57 PM, Ioan Eugen Stan wrote:
> 2011/12/18 Eric Charles<eric@apache.org>:
>> Hi Ioan,
>>
>> The current deployment does not show anymore the content (only reports are
>> show, but not the pages defined in
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mailbox/trunk/src/site/xdoc/).
>>
>> Does you locally generated site look good?
>>
>> Thx,
>>
>> Eric
>
> Yes, they look good, but I think I messed up with the deployment.
>
> I guess the reports got uploaded when I did:
>
> mvn site:site -P site-reports
>
> mvn site-deploy doesn't seem to properly deploy multi-project site.

This should work, if we may have a bug. IIRC mvn site-deploy should
generate and deploy the documentations site to somewhere/ and mvn
site-deploy -Psite-reports should deploy the reports site to
somewhere/technical-reports/ (when using james-project -pom-1.8 as
parent). If it doesn't we do have a special "feature" which needs to be
fixes.

Regards
Felix