james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I deployed mailbox site
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 18:01:21 GMT
On 18/12/11 17:57, Ioan Eugen Stan wrote:
> I redeployed with mvn site:site and mvn site:deploy. I hope things
> will be well.

Web site looks ok (reports are not there anymore)

> As a side note, I think the information displayed by the reports is
> useful for developers and should be available on the site.

Reports are useful for developers, but web site audience is users +
developers.

To be further discusses (no strong idea here, although I think it's
perfectly doable to ask developers to generate their reports and not
publish them).

> I will like to somehow include those reports on the site, somewhere in
> the development section. What do you think?
>
> It will take some time until the web servers get updated.

Update, thx a lot :)

--
Eric http://about.echarles.net