james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I deployed mailbox site
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:48:36 GMT
Hi,

I see Server and Hupa different from the rest. For these 2 projects,
there's a demand for a separate user manual and a need for a appealing
marketing web site. Currently, we are mixing 3 things in those sites
(general presentation + user manual + information for developers).

The other projects are for developers-only and can perfectly contain the
heavy reports.

Thx,

Eric

Eric http://about.echarles.net