james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I deployed mailbox site
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 16:57:08 GMT
2011/12/18 Eric Charles <eric@apache.org>:
> Hi Ioan,
>
> The current deployment does not show anymore the content (only reports are
> show, but not the pages defined in
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mailbox/trunk/src/site/xdoc/).
>
> Does you locally generated site look good?
>
> Thx,
>
> Eric

Yes, they look good, but I think I messed up with the deployment.

I guess the reports got uploaded when I did:

mvn site:site -P site-reports

mvn site-deploy doesn't seem to properly deploy multi-project site.

I redeployed with mvn site:site and mvn site:deploy. I hope things
will be well.

As a side note, I think the information displayed by the reports is
useful for developers and should be available on the site.

I will like to somehow include those reports on the site, somewhere in
the development section. What do you think?

It will take some time until the web servers get updated.

Bye,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com/