james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: james gsoc 2012 ideas
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 05:54:11 GMT
In short, I understand gsoc as a way for young student to put a foot in
the opensource world with a paid amount as grant for the time spent and
the effort for this (doing such contribution while studying is not easy).

I don't see gsoc at all as a way for someone (student,
worker/student,...) to get some additional revenue.

But that's only my point of vue, and some can have others.
However, now that I know this, I will not reiterate the gsoc experience...

Eric