james-server-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Failure
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:13:00 GMT
Hi Eric,

Sure, I will start with MAILBOX-73. Will buzz you as and when I need more
details.

Thanks,
Sai

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 3:12 AM, Eric Charles <eric@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Sai,
>
> https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/MAILBOX-73<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAILBOX-73>is
a good start.
> More tests coverage is better, and it's a good start to understand the
> code.
>
> Don't hesitate to ask any question.
> Thx,
> Eric
>
>
> On 24/02/12 18:32, Saibabu Vallurupalli wrote:
>
>> Commenting hbase module worked great. I was able to build mailbox module
>> sucessfully :-)
>>
>> Is there any minor issues where I can start getting into the the
>> environment before doing any major bug fixes?
>>
>> Let me know.
>>
>> Thanks, Sai
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Eric Charles<eric@apache.org>  wrote:
>>
>>  F: tells it all.
>>> so comment hbase in top pom.xml or run under cygwin (+ssh server running)
>>> are the 2 options, the third being running on linux/macosx.
>>> Thx,
>>> Eric
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 24/02/12 15:09, Stefano Bagnara wrote:
>>>
>>>  2012/2/24 Eric Charles<eric@apache.org>:
>>>>
>>>>  Hi Sai,
>>>>>
>>>>> It was still failing two days ago, but now it's fixed.
>>>>> A fresh checkout should build fine (latest automated build is fine).
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> It seems Saibabu is on Windows:
>>>> ----
>>>> [ERROR] Please refer to
>>>> F:\apache\james\mailbox\trunk\****hbase\target\surefire-repo
>>>>
>>>> rts for the individual test results.
>>>> ----
>>>>
>>>> Isn't this the same issue (hbase not working on windows) I was
>>>> experiencing during the release review?
>>>>
>>>> Stefano
>>>>
>>>>  Thx,
>>>>
>>>>> Eric
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 24/02/12 13:10, Saibabu Vallurupalli wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Mailbox tests are failing on HBase module. Do you have the same issue?
>>>>>> See the errors below:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ************************************************
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>> [INFO] Apache James Mailbox .............................. SUCCESS
>>>>>> [37.729s]
>>>>>> [INFO] Apache James Mailbox API .......................... SUCCESS
>>>>>> [40.192s]
>>>>>> [INFO] Apache James Mailbox Store Framework .............. SUCCESS
>>>>>> [45.451s]
>>>>>> [INFO] Apache James Mailbox Lucene Index ................. SUCCESS
>>>>>> [17.371s]
>>>>>> [INFO] Apache James In Memory Mailbox .................... SUCCESS
>>>>>> [20.194s]
>>>>>> [INFO] Apache James JPA Mailbox .......................... SUCCESS
>>>>>> [52.114s]
>>>>>> [INFO] Apache James JCR Mailbox .......................... SUCCESS
>>>>>> [1:27.999s]
>>>>>> [INFO] Apache James Maildir Mailbox ...................... SUCCESS
>>>>>> [16.271s]
>>>>>> [INFO] Apache James HBase Mailbox ........................ FAILURE
>>>>>> [1:30.786s]
>>>>>> [INFO] Apache James Mailbox Tools ........................ SKIPPED
>>>>>> [INFO] Apache James Mailbox Spring ....................... SKIPPED
>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>> ------------------------------****----------------------------**--**
>>>>>> ------------
>>>>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>> ------------------------------****----------------------------**--**
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ------------
>>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 6:50.667s
>>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Fri Feb 24 07:06:13 EST 2012
>>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 22M/40M
>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>> ------------------------------****----------------------------**--**
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ------------
>>>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:****maven-surefire-plugin:2.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 10:test (default-test) on project apache-james-mailbox-hbase: There
>>>>>> are
>>>>>> test fai
>>>>>> lures.
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] Please refer to
>>>>>> F:\apache\james\mailbox\trunk\****hbase\target\surefire-repo
>>>>>>
>>>>>> rts for the individual test results.
>>>>>> [ERROR] ->     [Help 1]
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
>>>>>> the
>>>>>> -e
>>>>>> swit
>>>>>> ch.
>>>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>>>>> please rea
>>>>>> d the following articles:
>>>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/****confluence/display/MAVEN/****
>>>>>> MojoFailureExc<http://cwiki.apache.org/**confluence/display/MAVEN/**MojoFailureExc>
>>>>>> <http://cwiki.**apache.org/confluence/display/**MAVEN/MojoFailureExc<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureExc>
>>>>>> >
>>>>>>
>>>>>> eption
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with
>>>>>> the
>>>>>> command
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [ERROR]   mvn<goals>     -rf :apache-james-mailbox-hbase
>>>>>> *************************************************
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks, Sai.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  --
>>>>> eric | http://about.echarles.net | @echarles
>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------****----------------------------**--**
>>>>> ---------
>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.****apache.org<
>>>>> server-dev-**unsubscribe@james.apache.org<server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org>
>>>>> >
>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.****org<
>>>>> server-dev-help@james.**apache.org <server-dev-help@james.apache.org>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>  ------------------------------****----------------------------**
>>>> --**---------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.****apache.org<
>>>> server-dev-**unsubscribe@james.apache.org<server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org>
>>>> >
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.****org<
>>>> server-dev-help@james.**apache.org <server-dev-help@james.apache.org>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  --
>>> eric | http://about.echarles.net | @echarles
>>>
>>> ------------------------------****----------------------------**
>>> --**---------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.****apache.org<
>>> server-dev-**unsubscribe@james.apache.org<server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org>
>>> >
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.****org<
>>> server-dev-help@james.**apache.org <server-dev-help@james.apache.org>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
> --
> eric | http://about.echarles.net | @echarles
>
> ------------------------------**------------------------------**---------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.**apache.org<server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.**org<server-dev-help@james.apache.org>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message