james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James jSieve 0.5
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:01:50 GMT
2012/2/20 Eric Charles <eric@apache.org>:
> Hi there,
>
> In preparation of James server 3.0b4 release, we have have to release jSieve
> 0.5. This release uses the latest mime4j 0.7.2. which makes it compatible
> with server. The manager module is not taken in this release as it depends
> on a server snapshot.

If manager depends on server then it cannot be included in the jsieve
tree as server already depends on jsieve and we don't want
bidirectional dependency (or we'll be hit by this at each release
cycle)

> You can see the list of changes on
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10412&version=12314991
>
> So please cast your VOTE:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-003

[X] -1 Something is wrong
I can't find the source package for this release (AFAIK we can't vote binaries).
It was available in the 0.4 package
(http://apache.fastbull.org/james/apache-jsieve/0.4/apache-james-jsieve-0.4-src.zip)
, so maybe something gone wrong with the latest pom changes or with
the release process.

Stefano