james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James jSieve 0.5
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:46:49 GMT
2012/2/21 Eric Charles <eric@apache.org>:
> Hi Stefano,
> See comment inside.
>
> I will cancel the vote and relaunch a new one after fixing assembly.
>
> Thx for your review, Eric

Thanks to you for the hard work! Reviewing is easy compared to pushing releases!

> On 21/02/12 12:01, Stefano Bagnara wrote:
>> (http://apache.fastbull.org/james/apache-jsieve/0.4/apache-james-jsieve-0.4-src.zip)
>> , so maybe something gone wrong with the latest pom changes or with
>> the release process.
>
> src are available:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-003/org/apache/james/apache-jsieve-core/0.5/apache-jsieve-core-0.5-sources.jar
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-003/org/apache/james/apache-jsieve-mailet/0.5/apache-jsieve-mailet-0.5-sources.jar
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-003/org/apache/james/apache-jsieve-util/0.5/apache-jsieve-util-0.5-sources.jar
>
> ... but  a single tarball with all of them is not... - I had issues with the
> assemble module, desactivated it for the release, now I fixed it.

I'm not sure this is "right", as they are not the full sources of our
product: they don't include the root stuff (like the website and
release notes) and they don't include tests.

One thing to check after you fix the assembly is the LICENSE/NOTICE
for the bin assembly: they have to include references to the jars
included in the binary tar.

Stefano