james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Server and App 3.0-beta4
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:22:27 GMT
Hi Stefano,

Thx for testing. I tried to reproduce the behavior you describe on 2
boxes (macosx with 3.0beta4, and ubuntu with snapshot from 2 weeks ago),
and both give me the same correct answer:

220 ... JAMES SMTP Server Server (JAMES SMTP Server ) ready
EHLO test.com
250-cll0353.fednot.be Hello test.com [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%0])
250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
250-AUTH=LOGIN PLAIN
250-PIPELINING
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250 8BITMIME

Do you have any exception in the log?

I will leave the vote open for 1 more week so others can further test
and vote.

So the vote is prolonged until Wednesday 14 March 2012 09:00 GMT.

Thx,

Eric