james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ACL support plans
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 12:19:04 GMT
Hi Gazda,

First of all, thx for pushing this!

(1) I would love to see the current activity in protocols-imap. I had to
postpone my contribution on the integration (b4 release and many other
stuff), but next week should be a good week for me to work on this. I
propose you continue your implementations in protocols-imap (hoping you
don't have to backport too much from apache-james-imap such as the
tests, and hoping also we can work together on the same codebase, on my
side more regarding the integration of the processors in the protocol
handler chain).

(2) Your tests use mocks and no concrete processor, I think this is the
good way to do the unit tests in this case.

Thx,
Eric