james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1299452 - /james/server/trunk/pom.xml
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:22:46 GMT
Pe 15.03.2012 13:41, Norman Maurer a scris:
> A tab should be four spaces..
>
> bye,
> Norman

Hi Norman,

With 4 spaces, the alignment didn't look ok. Now everything looks fine
but I wish to double-check with someone else.

Please apply the patch and check if things are the way they should be.
If I get green I will commit, if not, I will use 4 spaces.

Cheers,

> Von meinem iPad gesendet
>
> Am 15.03.2012 um 12:38 schrieb Ioan Eugen Stan<stan.ieugen@gmail.com>:
>
>> 2012/3/13 Ioan Eugen Stan<stan.ieugen@gmail.com>:
>>> Pe 13.03.2012 16:30, Eric Charles a scris:

>>> I was hoping for a recipe. Looks like I'm not in luck. I will fiddle around
>>> and hope to get things right.
>>>
>>> Wish me luck,
>>

>> Ok, sorry it took this long, but I think I have a solution. I've
>> attached the diff. Eric, could you apply it and see if it makes things
>> good before I commit the changes?
>>
>> I ran commands like:
>>
>> $find queue-jms/src/test/ -name *.java  -print | xargs sed -i 's/\t/        /g'
>>
>> To find all java test files and change all tabs from each file into 8
>> spaces (so alignment would turn out ok).
>> I've also attached it to
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1393 if it doesn't get on
>> the ml.
>>
>> I've also unchecked the NetBeans option that ignored white space in diffs.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> --
>> Ioan Eugen Stan
>> http://ieugen.blogspot.com/