james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ACL support plans
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:35:45 GMT
Hi Gazda,

You have to remove in the server's project pom all references to
apache-james-imap-* and replace them by the unique protocols-imap (same
in app).

Doing this, you will have a few compilation failures that should be
easily solved by changing the package imports.

You can commit for server project, but wait before committing the app
project that the 3.0b4 release is done.

Thx,
Eric