james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1299452 - /james/server/trunk/pom.xml
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:38:31 GMT
2012/3/13 Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieugen@gmail.com>:
> Pe 13.03.2012 16:30, Eric Charles a scris:
>
>> Hi Ioan,
>>
>> You could play with svn revert or merge, but just replace and commit the
>> new files.
>>
>> Eric
>>

> I was hoping for a recipe. Looks like I'm not in luck. I will fiddle around
> and hope to get things right.
>
> Wish me luck,

Ok, sorry it took this long, but I think I have a solution. I've
attached the diff. Eric, could you apply it and see if it makes things
good before I commit the changes?

I ran commands like:

$find queue-jms/src/test/ -name *.java  -print | xargs sed -i 's/\t/        /g'

To find all java test files and change all tabs from each file into 8
spaces (so alignment would turn out ok).
I've also attached it to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1393 if it doesn't get on
the ml.

I've also unchecked the NetBeans option that ignored white space in diffs.

Cheers,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com/