james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Jentu Jain <jentu.j...@datacert.com>
Subject Message UIDs
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 06:46:50 GMT
Hi,
I set message Ids as the id obtained from the repective record in the database (i.e) for every
message that's dropped into the mailbox, a corresponding record is created in the database
and that row's primary key is set as id for the message. Now, I need to retrieve the last
message id per mailbox in order to poll the database for new messages. I tried using getLastUID()
of MessageMapper but that always gets me zero. I'm using inmemory implementation of the Message
Mapper. I want the getLastUID() to return me the last message's id associated with the given
mailbox. Please advice.

Regards
Jentu Jain | Datacert, Inc.

Why are major companies rapidly migrating to Passport?  Find Out Here<http://www.datacert.com/>