james-server-dev mailing list archives

From roy.ja...@xemaps.com
Subject beta 4 imap with compress and iPad
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:14:35 GMT
Hi guys,

So i've been working on my company's own customer mailbox implementation of James on Version
3 originally started with beta 3.  I recently upgraded our code to work with beta 4 but now
I notice that when I enable compression on the IMAP server my iPad will "break out" of the
Mail app to the main screen.  It does not do this with beta 3.  (No SSL enabled btw, seem
to have problems with self-signed certs with iPad)

I'm going to see if I can test this with the default implementation of imap that comes with
James but if the problem lies with my implementation of the mailbox (and other pieces) do
any of you have suggestions on how one goes about troubleshooting or bug hunting this?

Regards,
Roy