james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: suggestions on how to limit concurrent connections based on user?
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 08:10:26 GMT
Hi Roy,

We still need to update the documentation, publish in to the mirrors and
make the announce, but you can already get the official 3.0b4 in maven
central from
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/james/apache-james/3.0-beta4/apache-james-3.0-beta4-app.tar.gz

Thx,
Eric

On 01/04/12 06:54, roy.james@xemaps.com wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks for the reply, I'll definitely look into it.  Agreed about the memory cache, looking
forward to beta 4 because then I can take advantage of Spring's method based cacheing instead
of trying to custom role my own.