james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject help with site migration
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 10:00:03 GMT
Hello,

I need to gather some info about the site migration. I've put up a JIRA
so please add your comments there [1].

I'm wish to make a list of all the moving parts so I can figure out how
to put them together.

Please feel free to add info about how docs are generated and published.
 From what I know we use maven site plugin to generate the docs from
some xml pages.

The site from server get's published at ${james.url}/server/3; similar,
the site for mailbox get's published at ${james.url}/mailbox.

Besides the wiki and this, is there anything else that generates docs?

I also wish to move to a more friendlier way of writing docs (something
with Markdown syntax maybe, I don't know). This may imply moving away
from mvn site. How do you feel about this?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1398

Thanks,
--
Ioan Eugen Stan