james-server-dev mailing list archives

From echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC2012] Hupa evolution
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 11:01:53 GMT
Hi, Manolo
My "[GSOC2012] Hupa evolution" proposal has been updated in

    http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/echo/1.

Could you give me some advices about it? If it looks Ok, I am gonna to
cope with some beginning stuff. If not, however, I will have to change
something through your suggests.
Many thanks for your consideration.

-Echo

--