james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject James's 20 minutes of fame at BerliBuzzzwords
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 12:35:54 GMT
Hello,

I wanted to let everybody know that my application "Apache James: more
than emails in the cloud" at Berlin Buzzwords [1]  was accepted and I
will have 20 minutes to present James.

It's not enough to present all I wont about James but I hope I can
present the James architecture and features (Mailets, async protocols
servers based on Netty, multiple mail store implementations). I hope by
june we will also have distributed search and a new web interface to
present.

I will of course talk about the HBase mail store implementation and hope
to get a demo of using James for storing other kind of messages (web
site comments). I see James more as a messaging platform than just an
email server.

Not sure how I can cram all this in 20 min and still make sense but I'll
try.

Please spread the word so interested parties can attend (James twitter
account?).

If you have ideas proposals don't hesitate to let me know.

[1] http://berlinbuzzwords.de/
--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com