james-server-dev mailing list archives

From echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC2012] Hupa evolution
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:48:22 GMT
Hi Manolo
Very glad to see your reply. The reason why I want to choose the
gwt-platform was that it is more smoothly to update from current Hupa's
state(gwt-presenter). However, I like the native one rather than gwtp
since it will import the other resources. What I really want to do is to
replace the MVP by gwt itself. I was just afraid whether I can complete
the proposal before the deadline of GSoC, so I asked for you advices. If
possible, I want to use the core mvp in gwt to realize it. Over these
days, I have been researching the Hupa project and GWT technology and
later on I want to show you something I am changing.
To the new features, I would like to implement as many features, that a
current email client should have,  as possible not only during the GSoC
period, but also after that. And I am also keeping my eyes open on the
Hupa's JIRA, where some wonderful ideas come out gradually. Sure I will
give my deeper discription after my researching. I don't think it will
be late.
Thanks a lot :)

Wish you a happy

--