james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Tejaswini Kurakula <tejaswinikurak...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC 2012] Regarding the Mentor
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 09:59:36 GMT
Hi,

As you have already suggested me to create the JIRA issues regarding my
proposal for GSoC 2012, i have done it..you can browse to view the issues
here..

It would be very helpful if you guys analyse the above issues and suggest
me any changes i need to make, so that i can proceed further and make my
proposal on the google melange site...i am pretty much sure about the
implementation and have certain experience as i have worked on these tasks
before..

I am actually not sure how is the mentor assigned and also not sure of how
it works..
Its my sincere request to you to provide information regarding the
assignment of a mentor to help me accomplish these tasks..

Thank you,
Tejaswini Kurakula