james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Carrasco Moñino <man...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSOC2012] Hupa evolution
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 11:21:22 GMT
Hi echo I'm very sorry for the death of your granny.
Don't worry about not contacting us for this while, we understand each
contributor circunstances.

As you can see in this thread we just have shared opinions about the status
and future of hupa and advantages/disadvantages about different
technologies, don't hesitate to participate with your ideas as well.

Related with gsoc, we would know if you are selected in the course of the
next days, I wish you good luck.

- Manolo

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 7:31 AM, Eric Charles <eric@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi echo,
> My sincerest condolences for your grandmother.
> All the best,
> Eric
>

> On 04/21/2012 02:57 AM, echo wrote:
>
>> I am sorry for not contacting with this channel, because my grandma got
>> the
>> lung cancer and passed away the other day. I am too sad to do anything
>> until now.
>> However, I pick up my spirits to continue the project and my life. Pls
>> believe in me.
>> Thank you.
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Luis Slocker<slockerboss@gmail.com>**
>> wrote:
>>
>>  Great!, Manolo, thank you very much.
>>>
>>> This new contribution is serving me a lot to get to understand the
>>> architecture of Hupa, and to know where they fit the pieces of this
>>> interesting puzzle.
>>>
>>> 2012/4/19 Manuel Carrasco Moñino<manolo@apache.org>
>>>
>>>  Hi Eric,

>>> realize.