james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Dhrubo <dhrubo.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC2012] Hupa evolution
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 07:07:46 GMT
These days with JSF 2 frameworks like Primefaces et all we do not really
need any js , ajax is out of the box and we need little html know how too.
Also they come with more than standard layouts and theme support.

James being an Apache product and Apache also develops JSF 2 imp, we should
use JSF 2 with easiest and huge set of components like in Primefaces which
is excellent documented highly active community.

So my two cents
+1 Primefaces
-1 GWT

Please note I have no affiliation or neither work for Prime Teknoloji :)