james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Gazda <gazdahims...@gmail.com>
Subject Improved MailboxPath and how to handle the resulting change set
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:32:49 GMT
Gentlemen,

I could invest about 6 weeks of my time into solving
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAILBOX-175 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAILBOX-167.
The result is quite a huge and deep changeset. There is a de facto
replacement for MailboxPath - so you can imagine, how many classes
were changed.

Before going too much into details I wanted to agree on a way how my
changeset could find its way into SVN.

The changes should be discussed before they are committed to trunk.
But I am not sure what is the best way to share my changes before they
are committed to trunk.
Would cloning from http://git.apache.org/ and pushing changes to my
personal GitHub repo be a viable solution?
I am also ready to send my zipped workspace (~30MB) to anybody who
wants to have a quick look.

Best,

gazda