james-server-dev mailing list archives

From William Suetholz <wsueth...@centonline.com>
Subject Using <app> with modified <server> components..
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:43:39 GMT
Hello,
  I read through the
<http://www.mail-archive.com/server-dev@james.apache.org/msg39866.html>
and
<http://www.mail-archive.com/server-dev@james.apache.org/msg39861.html>
threads, which seemed to be relevant to my question.

  My question is about building the JAMES application and having it pull
in the built code from local build of the <server> tree.

  When I do the "mvn clean package" in the beta4 app directory retrieve
by using the svn co of .../app/tags/james-server-3.0-beta4 tree, it goes
out and retrieves the necessary jars from your repository.  Not from my
local copy of the .../server/tags/james-server-3.0-beta4 tree.

  I am doing this from the command line presently, not from eclipse.

Thank you for any help.

Bill