james-server-dev mailing list archives

From gzsom...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Setup Maven Project
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:35:19 GMT
You can specify the path to the config file as a system property:
 java  -Dhupa.config.file=full_path_to_file ....

Zsombor

On Thu Jul 12 17:54:28 GMT+200 2012, echo <echowdx@gmail.com>. wrote:

Hi,
I have not played it under Win, yet it seems that Hupa need not you to
setup the config file when you want it run with GMAIL MODE. That is because
the default config will be for GMAIL.
However, if you want to play with the DEMO mode[1], you should put the
.hupa/config.properties into your ${user_home}, which will be different in
Linux and Win. You may get it by the method
here<http://weka.wikispaces.com/Where+is+my+home+directory+located%3F>
[2].

[1]You should change two values in config file, aka,
IMAPServerAddress=hupa.demo
DefaultInboxFolder=Mock-Inbox
[2]http://weka.wikispaces.com/Where+is+my+home+directory+located%3F

--