james-server-dev mailing list archives

From gzsom...@gmail.com
Subject Re: hupa questions
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:41:42 GMT
Hmm, interesting, because on an other gwt project,

Anchor a = new Anchor("click me");
a.setTarget("_blank");
my_panel.add(a);

worked flawlessly.

Thanks

On Thu Jul 12 15:11:51 GMT+200 2012, Manuel Carrasco Moņino <manolo@apache.org>.
wrote:

Gwt Anchor widget is thought to maintain the user in the same page so as
the app is not replaced accidentally. So the correct code is:
 Anchor a = new Anchor("click me");
 a.addClickHandler(new ClickHandler() {
 public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {
 Window.open("/show_attachments/", "_blank", "");
 }
 });
 your_panel.add(a);

If you want to add html code to the view you can use the HTML widget, but
you have to be aware about what you do.

 HTML h = new HTML("<a href='/your_url' target='_blank'>click me</a>");

 your_panel.add(h);

- Manolo