james-server-dev mailing list archives

From gzsom...@gmail.com
Subject hupa questions
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 07:52:27 GMT
Hi,

 I've recently started using hupa, and it's awesome, with a couple of glitches. For
example, it is impossible to subscribe to this mail list using hupa, because of the email
address validation regexp ;) But it was easy to fix. I've tried to implement a 'View attachment'
functionality for attachments (the servlet related parts was simple - skip the 'content-disposition'
header), I've stucked on creating a 'View' link with target="_blank". It seems that, I can
create Anchor object with setTarget("_blank"), and I can add it to the container - and in
that case I can still see the generated html is correct, but in the browser, that attribute
is removed. Do you know any functionality which could adjust the html ? It seems a bit overkill
to have click handler on it, and call Window.open(...), instead of using the builtin html
functionality.
 Other question, I see, there are git mirror repositories of apache softwares at
http://git.apache.org , but there is no repo for hupa - can you create one ? With a github
mirror would be awesome ;)

Thanks
 Zsombor