james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Mihai Soloi <mihai.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase Lucene Index(HBaluin) for James Mailbox Feedback
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 17:49:58 GMT
Hello everybody,

This is just a report to what I have been up to lately.

I tried to run the tests they have in Lucene's trunk working with the
HBaseDirectory implementation, there are 1700+ tests and a lot of them
are failing at the moment. I had a lot of troubles figuring out how to
run them and also include my implementation in them. Now you can easily
run them by following the README.txt file in the project. Running their
tests have helped me in tracking down issues with my code.

Another project I've spent some time on is HBase, trying to make the
HBASE-3529 patch working. I had to rewrite some of the code but their
HDFSDirectoryTest is now passing, and am currently at work at getting
the CoprocessorsTests pass as well. I will upload the code on my github.

Have a nice weekend,
Mihai