james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hbase Lucene Index(HBaluin) for James Mailbox Feedback
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:45:27 GMT
Hi Mihai,

Not sure, but I think the test infinitely loop because zookeeper can't
be reached.. (not sure, will check it).

You are mentioning the Lucene ant testing setup. Have you a link on how
to achieve this? I know the classical unit tests, but I don't see how
you can run those tests against any other arbitrary lucene impl?

...and yes, there are definitively a bunch of good ideas and toughs to
take from the previous discussions around search and hbase :)

Thx, Eric