james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ClassNotFoundException on Custom Mailet
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:44:19 GMT
Hi,

Not sure on how it was behaving on beta1 (we changed the jar/mailet

I you only have your mailet as custom code, the simplest is to download
a nightly snapshot and use it.
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/james/apache-james/3.0-beta5-SNAPSHOT/

If you have custom code (james internals), you'd better synchronize, but
except some pain (huge code, project, configuration... changes).

Thx, Eric