james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Mihai Soloi <mihai.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some update
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:41:39 GMT
Hello guys,

I have come to my senses after a previous mail from Eric and after
examining all of the other generic approaches to the distributed
indexing problem, I realised that I will continue to do only a specific
implementation of the distributed index, using the initial approach.

I have began implementing the IndexWriter and IndexReader and the
IndexSearcher, also I am using the LuceneMessageSearchIndex as a
template to creating the necessary fields and indexing the emails. Right
now the project doesn't build, but I am hoping that by the end of today
I will have a version that will build and also I will clean up the
classes. Eugen has been very helpfull and I have learned a great deal
from his advice.

Thank you,
Mihai