james-server-dev mailing list archives

From echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject ChechSession and LoginUser are changed to use RF, with refactoring the ImapFolders
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:58:18 GMT
Hi Manolo,
I have succeeded to update something to RF, the following should be easy, I
think.
And I also found that we must refresh generated-sources/apt after add
something in the HupaRequestFactory, otherwise console will complain
something like "No RequestContext for *operation*
 ncpyEUV_HgYJmQXJicq1sphzx2Y= ".
Both check session and login user work well, even if they've not been
supporting DEMO-MODE and lots of things should be decorated.

-Today's report, thank you.

--
*echo*