james-server-dev mailing list archives

From echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject cope with the RequestFactory's find*
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:14:28 GMT
Hi manolo,
I've updated the Hupa-Evo code repository with changing all of the
IMAPFolder to IMAPFolderProxy.
Many seem good, however, it will break down after reveal something.
Through what console says:
1. server's console will give our the right GMAIL folders information.
2, but the client console(Development Mode) will output
NullPointerException.
I found that I have not implemented the find method of
IMAPFolderLocator(just return null), by which I guess the
NullPointerException was made.

Some examples I have studied, while there is not a good idea about how to
implement the find* method.
I'v got a little confuse about the how to define our system's
EntityManager.
I will look more into the RF and hope to get a good approach to solve this
issue.

BTW, old test cases were not modified to fit the new status.

Thanks

--
*echo*