james-server-dev mailing list archives

From echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setup Maven Project
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:54:28 GMT
Hi,
I have not played it under Win, yet it seems that Hupa need not you to
setup the config file when you want it run with GMAIL MODE. That is because
the default config will be for GMAIL.
However, if you want to play with the DEMO mode[1], you should put the
.hupa/config.properties into your ${user_home}, which will be different in
Linux and Win. You may get it by the method
here<http://weka.wikispaces.com/Where+is+my+home+directory+located%3F>
[2].

[1]You should change two values in config file, aka,
IMAPServerAddress=hupa.demo
DefaultInboxFolder=Mock-Inbox
[2]http://weka.wikispaces.com/Where+is+my+home+directory+located%3F

--