james-server-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cope with the RequestFactory's find*
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 07:35:35 GMT
Hi there,

> Actually the mail server is our datasource, and we get from it very few
> type of objects, just folders and messages.
>
> Folders and messages are not entities in the traditional sense of the
> concept because normally they do not change, so I would not use entities
> but values.
>
> It is pretty easier deal with valueproxies instead of entityproxies
> because the first one have less constrains.
>
> I would create an interface for each value, and I would use this interface
> as the valueproxy in the client. In the server side I would implement the
> valueproxy interface in the valueimplementation class. It have to work
> because I have used this approach some time.
>
> Said that, we need just one service class (or many depending of code
> readability) to interact with the server side.
>
This is really helpful. Hupa-Evo has already been working after I change
the EntityProxy to ValueProxy.

-- 
*echo*

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message