james-server-dev mailing list archives

From echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC2012] Feeback so far?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 14:58:09 GMT
qujickly reply for

I see the code a bit messy, It is difficult to figure out which is new and
> what is old/legacy, I think you could create a new namespace for all the
> new stuff (for instance evo) and follow some conventions either: all
> classes related with an activity in a folder (view, activity, place ...),
> or all activities in its folder, etc.

Now it is very clear that all new stuff is in their own package:

   - *activity*,  all of the activities needed
   - *evo*, app controllers and entry point
   - *ioc*, for gin
   - *mapper*, for place and activity mapping
   - *place*, all of the places
   - *ui*, views and their widget interfaces.

Apart from above, all the others are the old ones.

Thanks.

--
*echo*