james-server-dev mailing list archives

From echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC2012] Feeback so far?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 18:54:06 GMT
Hi, there

> 1.- I've checked out the code and I had to enclose between literal("") the
> css rules starting with '-' in the AppLayoutImpl.ui.xml in order to make it
> compile ie:
> background: -moz-linear-gradient(#eaeaea, #fafafa);
> background: literal("-moz-linear-gradient(#eaeaea, #fafafa)");

The whole Hupa evo's theme should be improved later, I think.

2.- The places seems to work ok, the messages viewer is not being displayed
> after clicking on any folder so I couldn't test the issue you say

Currently,  the INBOX messages viewer can not display only unless you click
the *refresh* link. And only the INBOX folder can display messages list
after click the refresh or pagination links with GMAIL instance.

3.- You can comment the CachingDispatchAsync lines which prevent parallel
> requests so as you dont get errors right now. We can get ride of these
> parallel executions in the future.

Yes, there are many RED warning when something was suspend or sleep.

--
*echo*