james-server-dev mailing list archives

From echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject Seems we can not use the patched ResolverServiceLayer
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:23:50 GMT
Hi manolo
I've try to use the patched file, but I always go wrong:
I use ArchLinux or Win7, and the Eclipse version is Indigo, Hupa Evo is
r43. At the beginning, both of them work better. But after I change
someting(change the server.service.ImapFolderService to
ImapFolderServiceImpl, move share.proxy.ImapFolder to
share.domain.ImapFolder), they will say the exception I
referred(ImapFolderImpl cannot be sent to client).

I searched the methods how can I use ResolverServiceLayer before
gwt-user.jar, but there seemed be nothing can be referred.

What's I really don't know is why they worked well at the beginning rather
after something was changed. Will they invoke our ResolverServiceLayer at
the beginning, yet the gwt's after changing something?

--
*echo*