james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Merve Temizer <mervet2...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding Custom Project
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:37:16 GMT
In 3.0beta4

there is no module list in pom.xml of root server application(app).

I want to add some mailets and want it them to take place in a separate
project for nice management.

But should i put my workspace project into "dependencies" list in pom.xml ?

If i do so, eclipse show me build error.

Workspace resolution is a nice thing, but i think i must tell root project
(app) about my custom project.

How to tell, what to write in my custom projects pom.xml about groupid and
artifactid,

and what to write on pom.xml's artifactid and groupid of root app?

I am afraid whatever i write in root pom.xml, i get build error.

Thanks for suggestions.