james-server-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Merve Temizer <mervet2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Configuration
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:05:36 GMT
Please could somebody confirm that my first mail arrived into mailing list?
Thanks

2012/7/16 Merve Temizer <mervet2009@gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> I could find no documentation on how to configure James.
>
> I changed usersrepository.xml to have lines
>
> <usersrepository   >
> <repository name="LocalUsers"
> class="org.apache.james.user.ldap.ReadOnlyUsersLDAPRepository"
> ldapHost="ldap://localhost:389"
>         principal="" credentials="" userBase="ou=users,dc=example,dc=com"
> userIdAttribute="uid"/>
>
> </usersrepository>
>
> I am getting error:
>
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'mailprocessor': Injection of resource dependencies failed;
> nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'mailetcontext': Injection of resource dependencies failed;
> nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'usersrepository': Instantiation of bean failed; nested
> exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: No bean class specified on
> bean definition
>  at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:300)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1074)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:288)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:190)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:580)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:895)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:425)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
>  at
> org.apache.james.container.spring.context.JamesServerApplicationContext.<init>(JamesServerApplicationContext.java:39)
>  at org.apache.james.container.spring.Main.init(Main.java:66)
> at org.apache.james.container.spring.Main.main(Main.java:42)
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name 'mailetcontext': Injection of resource dependencies
> failed; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'usersrepository': Instantiation of bean failed; nested
> exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: No bean class specified on
> bean definition
>  at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:300)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1074)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:288)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.autowireResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:435)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.getResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:409)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$ResourceElement.getResourceToInject(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:541)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata$InjectedElement.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:156)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:84)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:297)
>  ... 15 more
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name 'usersrepository': Instantiation of bean failed;
> nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: No bean class
> specified on bean definition
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:965)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:911)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:485)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:288)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.autowireResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:435)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.getResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:409)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$ResourceElement.getResourceToInject(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:541)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata$InjectedElement.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:156)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:84)
>  at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:297)
>  ... 28 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No bean class specified on
> bean definition
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinition.getBeanClass(AbstractBeanDefinition.java:372)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:52)
>  at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:958)
>  ... 41 more
>
> Before trying this i tried to run server with jpa and i had used
> javaagent:blahblah/openjpa.jar
> as vm argument and it was running excellently.
>
> So please advise something. Thanks
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message