james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mail Box Size
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:29:33 GMT
Hello Sai,

The Mailbox size == the number of messages which is limited by the
Message UID, which in turn is a 32 bit integer value;

If you are referring to  the Message size, the JPA implementation is
limited in [1] to 1GB.

    /** The value for the body field. Lazy loaded */
    /** We use a max length to represent 1gb data. Thats prolly
overkill, but who knows */
    @Basic(optional = false, fetch = FetchType.LAZY)
    @Column(name = "MAIL_BYTES", length = 1048576000, nullable = false)
    @Lob private byte[] body;