james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: debug James v3 beta 4
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 20:30:21 GMT
Hi Meir,

Please call me Ioan or Eugen, Stan is my Last Name.
It seems you need to pass some extra options to the JVM to do that.
Depending on how you start James you can do it like this:

- if you use ./bin/james-cli.sh or james-cli.bat - via JAVA_OPTS
environment variable. Edit setenv.bat or setenv.sh and add JAVA_OPTS
there or set it yourself outside the scripts.

- if you use ./bin/james or ./bin/james.bat - they relay on java
service wrapper tool for setup. Check out the lines that start with:

#wrapper.java.additional.1=

in ./conf/wrapper.conf.

Are you testing on Windows or Linux?