james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building from eclipse?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:16:05 GMT
Hi Conrad,

We use James App [1] as the project that binds all pieces together to
form the binaries that you can download from the website. It depends
on all James artifacts and contains the spring config files and the
spring container initialization.

Start from there.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/app/

Ioan Eugen Stan / CTO / http://axemblr.com