james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hupa questions
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:23:24 GMT
Hello Zsombor,

I've just created an issue for Infra to take care of this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5040 . Keep in mind that
git repos are read-only so no pull requests via git-hub. At least
that's what I remember.

In the mean time you could use git-svn to access the repos:
http://wiki.apache.org/general/GitAtApache .

Cheers,

2012/7/12  <gzsombor@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> &nbsp;I've recently started using hupa, and it's awesome, with a couple of glitches.
For example, it is impossible to subscribe to this mail list using hupa, because of the email
address validation regexp ;) But it was easy to fix. I've tried to implement a 'View attachment'
functionality for attachments (the servlet related parts was simple - skip the 'content-disposition'
header), I've stucked on creating a 'View' link with target="_blank". It seems that, I can
create Anchor object with setTarget("_blank"), and I can add it to the container - and in
that case I can still see the generated html is correct, but in the browser, that attribute
is removed. Do you know any functionality which could adjust the html ? It seems a bit overkill
to have click handler on it, and call Window.open(...), instead of using the builtin html
functionality.
> &nbsp;Other question, I see, there are git mirror repositories of apache softwares
at http://git.apache.org , but there is no repo for hupa - can you create one ? With a github
mirror would be awesome ;)

--
Ioan Eugen Stan / CTO / http://axemblr.com