james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Carrasco Moñino <man...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC2012] Feeback so far?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 20:53:13 GMT
Yes RF is much more productive than GWT-RPC.
And you are right does not match the command pattern.
There are many advantages of using RF, it is light, it is easy to serialize
entities into strings and cache messages in localstorage so as the user can
work offline, etc.
The project is almost ready to start working with RF, I set the
dependencies, poms,  put a examples and tests.

To avoid the memory issue try to add this line in the properties block of
your pom
 <gwt-maven-plugin.extraJvmArgs>-Xmx512m</gwt-maven-plugin.extraJvmArgs>

- Manolo